Support for Existing Leaders
- Individual mentoring or coaching
- Peer group sessions
- Problem solving workshops
- Project learning
- Case studies & story-telling
- Specific skills training, e.g. strategy, marketing, finance
- Open innovation workshops with supply chains
- Scenario planning
We support leaders as individuals, and we support them as leaders,
to help them build effective, confident and higher performing teams.
All leaders need a little help from time to time from peers who
have ‘been there seen it, done it’ and truly understand the
delivery of leadership in practice, not just the theory.
For experienced leaders development can be tailored from a
range of options, to refresh their leadership approach, deal with
specific problems, add new skills, change their leadership dynamics
……………………or just lend an informed ear.
For discrete enquiries detail … Contact us